RTTP Rate*: After reimbursement, the programme fee per eligible participant is HK$5,500 / HK$5,167 / HK$4,675 for the programme fee HK$16,500 / HK$15,500 / HK$14,025, respectively.
*The programme has been included in the list of registered public courses under the “Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme” (RTTP) – funding scheme under the Innovation and Technology Fund. Companies interested in applying for RTTP training grant (two-thirds of programme fee for each eligible participant) for their employee(s) to attend this programme should apply via the online system at least two weeks before the commencement of the programme.
- Early Bird offer: HK$15,500 (register by 12 Aug 2022)
- “Learn together” offer: HK$15,500 (enroll in the same programme with friends)
Remarks: Two applicants must enroll together at the same time in the same programme. Therefore, this offer does not apply to enrollment of two participants at different times or for different programmes.
- Alumni rate: CUHK/CUSCS/APIB Alumni can enjoy a 15% discount on the programme fee
- Corporate rate: please contact our education professionals for details
- Continuous Learning Offer: Additional 5%, 10% and 15% discounts will be offered to applicants who have previously completed 1, 2 and 3 programme(s) of the Digital Leadership Series for Executives within 24-month period, respectively. This offer can be used in conjunction with other promotional privileges.