Upon completion of the programme, the participants are expected to be able to:
- Acquire insights, gain knowledge on business models, and revisit or upbeat on human resources management practices and leadership skills.
- Master the leadership competence that management teams should possess to lead and drive a thriving team for sustainable business growth.
- Manage the sea change both internally and externally so that the company can survive and build a sustainable business.
- Transform workforce for the new business environment and spearhead all resources to achieve the corporate visions.
- Extend business network and share best practices with seasoned industry practitioners having similar vision and passion in driving business growth through understanding, managing and empowering their respective workforces.
- Complimentary 2-week access to one of the selected Self-Paced Programmes for Executives
- Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participant upon completion of the programme
- Special offer on Self-Paced Programmes for Executives subscription
- Consultation session at special rate is available upon request
- Teddy LIU, People Development Management Committee, Hong Kong Management Association
- Prof. Toa CHARM, Associate Professor of Practice in Management, CUHK Business School
- Mr Stephen Leung, Country Manager of Pfizer Hong Kong & Indonesia
- Mr Joe Wan, CEO, Tricor Hong Kong