A happy gathering with new elite mentors who are business leaders across a range of industries.
Sitting (from left): Ms. Florence Lai, Ms. Anna Yip and Ms. Alice Lai
Standing (from left): Mr. Ian Chan, Prof. Andrew Chan and Mr. Armstrong Lee
From left: Mr. Cheung Leong, Ms. Florence Lai, Prof. Andrew Chan, Ms. Susanna Wong, Mr. Armstrong Lee and Mr. Peter Yan
The next round of the MBA Elite Mentorship Programme is just around the corner. Elite mentors for the 2019/20 academic year comprise 50 senior alumni, of whom 14 are joining the programme for the first time.
From October until graduation in mid or late 2020, the elite mentors will enrich the CUHK learning journey for full-time and part-time (2nd year) MBA students through coaching and mentoring.
In September, prior to the mentorship programme kick-off, new mentors were invited to join a welcome lunch arranged by the Alumni and Corporate Affairs Office. This casual gathering provided a timely opportunity for new mentors to meet each other and for staff to offer a deeper understanding of the programme’s features.
Two lunches were held and hosted by Prof. Andrew Chan, Executive Associate Dean (MBA); Ms. Florence Lai, Alumni and Corporate Affairs Director; and Mr. Armstrong Lee, President of MBA Alumni Association. Special thanks go to these new mentors for taking time out of their busy schedules to join the lunch:
- Mr. Ian Chan, Head of BD, HK, MO & New Markets, International Business Group, Tencent Holdings Limited
- Ms. Alice Lai, Executive Director, LF Asia Direct, Li & Fung (Trading) Ltd.
- Mr. Cheung Leong, Executive Director, Charities and Community, The Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Ms. Susanna Wong, Chief Executive Officer, Yata Limited
- Mr. Peter Yan, Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited
- Ms. Anna Yip, Chief Executive Officer, SmarTone
Prof. Chan expressed appreciation to the alumni, all of whom are business leaders, for contributing to their alma mater, making the Elite Mentorship Programme a distinguished feature of the MBA programme at CUHK Business School.